Daniel Radcliffe is having singing lessons in preparation for his new play.
The actor – who previously stripped off for stage drama ‘Equus’ – will be showing off his singing and dancing talents when he makes his musical debut in ‘How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying’ on New York’s Broadway next year, and has already employed the services of a vocal coach in preparation.
Rob Ashford – who will be directing the remake of the 1961 Pulitzer Prize-winning musical – claims Daniel, who is set to star as J. Pierrepont Finch, a young window cleaner, is keen to impress.
He said: “He’s singing every day with a vocal coach in London and I’ve got my assistant putting him through his dance paces every other day. I’m covering all bases with Daniel – and he’s delivering.”
Actress Rose Hemingway – who will play the role of Rosemary Pilkington, Daniel’s on-stage girlfriend – was just as amazed by the actor’s talent.
She added to the Daily Mail newspaper: “He’s been doing a lot of work and he’s going to surprise people. He’s not afraid to learn how to do things.”
Daniel, 20, is currently completing the final two films in the ‘Harry Potter’ franchise, ‘Harry Potter and the Deathly Gallows’.
- Daniel Radcliffe: He will never again be as successful as with “Harry Potter”
- Daniel Radcliffe: Staring in new Broadway musical
- Daniel Radcliffe: He isn’t going to see his girlfriend for “a few months”
- Daniel Radcliffe is getting in shape for his upcoming Broadway role
- Daniel Radcliffe: He has no problem beeing Harry Potter
» Halle Berry has split from Gabriel Aubry
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: