David and Victoria Beckham have got a new pet puppy. The soccer superstar and the Fashion designer adopted a French bulldog this weekend who they have named Scarlet. They are hopeful the pooch will become friends with their bulldog Coco.
Victoria wrote on twitter: “This is Scarlet our new French bulldog puppy Coco has a sister!!” After posting a picture of David with the mutt, she added: “David loves little Scarlet!!!! she is so cute!!!!!!x (sic)”
Scarlet can look forward to being a pampered pooch and is likely to be dressed up by Victoria.
In the past, the 37-year-old star has posted pictures of Coco dressed in a Halloween-themed necklace and wearing a bright pink bow with her nails painted red.
David bought Coco as a gift for his wife in 2009 from a Los Angeles dog breeder for $2,000.
Victoria is currently pregnant with her and David’s first daughter, who is due to be born in the summer. The couple also have three sons, Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, eight, and six-year-old Cruz.
- Victoria Beckham: Bulldog as Christmas present
- Victoria Beckham: David uses her face cream
- Courteney Cox isn’t happy her daughter is showing signs of acting ambition
- David and Victoria Beckham are considering leaving Los Angeles
- Victoria Beckham is reportedly expecting a baby girl
» Rihanna: She has reconnected with Chris Brown on Twitter
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: