David Beckham cuts his own hair. The soccer ace has sported a number of daring hairstyles during his career, including a Mohawk, and a shaved head, but insists he doesn’t spend a great deal of money on his hairstyles, and always makes a spur of the moment decision on whether change his locks. He told GQ magazine: “People try to read too much into it. Over the years they’ve said I’ve spent £2,000 on a hairstyle, which I’ve never done. Either a friend has cut it or I do it myself.
“Sometimes, I wake up and I’m bored of it, I want to shave it off. It literally is a spur of the moment decision. And I don’t think of anything apart from whether I am happy with it.”
The 36-year-old hunk – who is married to fashion designer Victoria Beckham, with whom he has four children – is currently happy with a quiffed hairstyle, and although he could change it any moment, he insists there are certain styles he will not revisit.
He added: “I’m getting older so I can’t pull off the Mohawk or the ponytail anymore. The way I’ve got it at the moment, my wife likes it, my kids like it, so I’m happy with it. But that could all change in the morning.”
- Victoria Beckham: Long-distance relationship keeps her marriage fresh
- David and Victoria Beckham are set to move to New York
- Victoria Beckham: Her son Romeo is designing sunglasses
- Victoria Beckham: She doesn’t want to “flaunt” her pregnancy by posing nude
- Victoria Beckham: She thinks it is important to be a role model
» Madonna refuses to look back on her past
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: