Demi Moore has admitted she cries “at everything”.
The 47-year-old actress has confessed she gets very teary over the smallest of things, including heart-warming television adverts.
She is quoted as saying: “I cry at everything. Even if I am happy. Even at commercials on television. I can’t help it. Ashton doesn’t mind, but I do tend to cry at anything.”
One person who is unlikely to make Demi cry is her husband Ashton Kutcher.
The 32-year-old actor recently revealed his secret to being a good husband – good manners.
He said: “My brother had a heart transplant when he was 13, and my parents were at the hospital a lot so I went and I stayed at a friend’s house. And his mother was this really wonderful, wonderful woman that sort of taught me a bunch of things like table manners and how to treat a woman – pulling out her chair, opening the door for her.
“So while my brother was in the hospital, I basically learned etiquette and how to use it when you’re dating a woman.”
- Ashton Kutcher loves to hate Demi Moore
- Ashton Kutcher upset Demi Moore
- Demi Moore: Time on their marriage after therapy sessions developed into “intense rows”
- Ashton Kutcher: He leaves wife Demi Moore romantic Post-It notes
- Demi Moore is reportedly dating beauty mogul Scott-Vincent Borba
» Scarlett Johansson: Marriage like a drug deal
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: