Elizabeth Hurley’s fiance is giving her cricket lessons. The model-and-actress’ curiosity about Shane Warne’s former sport has led the ex-Australian international to decide to give her a few training sessions. However, rather than start with physical practice, Shane has opted to teach his fiancee about sledging, a sporting term which means to insult an opponent in order to unsettle them. Shane tweeted: “ElizabethHurley asking so many cricket questions Think I will have to dress up in my old cricket whites & sledge her, so she understands!(sic)”
He later revealed he had carried out his plan and teased he now wants lessons of his own from the swimwear model.
He wrote: “I dressed up in cricket whites last night 4 @ElizabethHurley-taught her sledging Only fair EH returns favor tonight & dresses as….Agree ?(sic)”
However, it seems the ‘Austin Powers’ star was more interested in her prowess in the kitchen and intended to impress her partner with her cooking skills. She tweeted: “Just made raspberry and blueberry muffins for the hordes of teenagers. Saving the best one for SW.”
Elizabeth and her nine-year-old son Damian have spent the festive period in Australia with Shane and his three children and the brunette beauty has been struggling with the hot weather.
She tweeted: “40 degrees here. Brits wilt at 25. 10 kids in the pool. Grown ups lurking in the air con inside.”
- Elizabeth Hurley and Shane Warne took their children to an Australian theme park
- Elizabeth Hurley and Shane Warne: Reconciled their relationship?
- Elizabeth Hurley: She is finding Shane Warne’s preened new image “a little tiresome”
- Elizabeth Hurley: She wants to introduce Shane Warne to her new pet parrot
- Elizabeth Hurley: She has praised Arun Nayar as a great father
» Khloe Kardashian has been ‘Punk’d’ by Kelly Osbourne and Miley Cyrus
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: