Emily Blunt feels “relieved” if she doesn’t win awards. The 27-year-old British actress – who had a stammer when she was younger – hates having to speak out in public so doesn’t get upset if she misses out on accolades.
She said: “I don’t have that, ‘I really want to win sort of thing.’ Am I disappointed if I lose? No. Absolutely not. I am almost relieved that I don’t have to go up there and make a speech.”
The ‘Gnomeo and Juliet’ star also admitted she doesn’t necessarily think awards honour the best production or performances because people’s opinions are so subjective.
She added: “The awards thing is tricky to understand because it’s about momentum and a general opinion on what’s been great.
“I don’t know if you can necessarily pin down what is a better performance. It’s subjective – not everyone likes some of the Oscar-winning performances that have been out there.
“Even if you were to win there would be people who’d hate the fact you’d won it.”
- Robert Downey Jr.: He will win an Oscar when he doesn’t deserve to
- Kelly Osbourne: She would hate to look perfect
- Jennifer Lopez: Her boyfriend has defended their age gap on twitter
- Harrison Ford: Awards are not important
- Justin Bieber has a secret guest on his Christmas album
» Shia LaBeouf: He was placed in handcuffs by police after a fight
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: