Enrique Iglesias was unpopular with girls when he was a teenager. The heartthrob pop star – who has been in a relationship with former tennis player Anna Kournikova for almost 10 years – didn’t have much luck with the opposite sex when he was growing up, but as soon as got famous lots of ladies were interested in dating him.
He said: “I was the king of heartbroken as a teenager. I was never the heartbreaker. I just couldn’t get laid. Years later, lots of the girls that rejected me came back just because I was famous. It is actually kind of sad.”
Enrique admits it isn’t difficult to attract women when you become a celebrity, and thinks lots of girls are interested in having “fun” with a famous guy.
He added: “If you become a famous singer or actor, or just famous, period, that helps a lot. Girls don’t necessarily want to marry a famous person but I think they like the thought of having fun with them.”
- Ne-Yo: He is sick of women who are only interested in his fame
- Justin Bieber: He wants to “stay pure and honour women”
- Taylor Lautner worries girls are only interested in him because of his role in ‘Twilight’
- Tinchy Stryder: He believes girls are more obsessed with sex than men
- Sir Ben Kingsley: Difficult relationship with his mother
» Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez: They crashed a wedding over the weekend
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: