The 22-year-old singer – who fronts band Florence and the Machine – has revealed she keeps her trademark red locks in tip-top condition by colouring them herself using a low-priced hair dye.
Discussing her distinctive look, she said: “Any cheap home dye will do it!”
Florence loves her unique style and over the years has worked hard to perfect her image.
She explained: “Growing up, I went through every look in the book – there are photos that I hope will remain hidden forever! But now I just love anything romantic. I love the evacuation era, anything vintage, anything that just makes me feel different.
“I love to dress up – it’s amazing to have all these fantastic clothes to wear, like the incredible Ashley Isham warrior mermaid dress I wore on a recent shoot. It was so perfect that I wore it to the BRIT Awards afterwards!”
- Russell Brand: He gave Katy Perry diamonds on their first date
- Florence Welch’s late grandmother inspired one of her new songs
- Lily Allen: She launched a boutique because she loves fashion
- Beyonce Knowles: She feels like a “mermaid”
- Drew Barrymore: She hosted an event wearing a £15 dress
» Miley Cyrus has quit Hannah Montana
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: