George Clooney considered killing himself six years ago.
The ‘Ides of March’ actor injured himself while filming spy thriller ‘Syriana’ in 2005, and he was so racked with pain as a result of the spinal condition that he thought about ending his life.
He told Rolling Stone magazine: “I started to think, ‘I may have to do something drastic about this’.
“I was in a hospital bed unable to move, having these headaches where it feels like you’re having a stroke.
“You don’t want to leave a mess, so go in the garage, go in the car, start the engine. I was in a place where I was trying to figure out how to survive.”
The 50-year-old actor – who is dating former wrestler Stacy Keibler – also spoke about losing his virginity “too young” at the age of 16, and admitted he thinks he had his first orgasm when he was “six or seven” years old.
He told said: “I was young, very young, too young.
“I believe it [my first orgasm] was while climbing a rope when I was six or seven years old. I mean, nothing came out, but all the other elements were there. I remember getting to the top of the rope, hanging off the rope, and going, ‘Oh, my God, this feels great!’ “
- George Clooney is recovering after undergoing elbow surgery
- Sandra Bullock is ready to fight back
- Robert Pattinson: Life is going to be hard for Kate Middleton
- Stacy Keibler: Relationship with George Clooney took her by complete surprise
- Twilight Star Dakota Fanning feels “lucky” to have a “normal” teenage life
» Conrad Murray felt “entrapped” by Michael Jackson
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: