Robert Pattinson celebrated his birthday at a luxury Californian hotel.
The ‘Twilight’ actor spend his birthday weekend at the Ritz-Cartlon in Laguna Beach with girlfriend Kristen Stewart, where they dined at the Raya restaurant before taking a midnight stroll on the beach.
A source told Hollywood Life.com: “They were making small talk, not chatting a lot, but seemed very comfortable with one another. They were low-key and not bugged by other guests, left to their own devices.”
According to other hotel guests, the pair – who sat next to each other so they could both enjoy the ocean view – dressed casually in jeans and T-shirts, with the British star drinking beer with his meal.
Another source said: “You could tell they were a couple. They kept to themselves and looked like normal kids their age. They didn’t stand out at all. They were dressed very casual – Robert with a baseball cap, jeans and sneakers, and Kristen was casual as well. Rob’s hair was cut really short!”
- Robert Pattinson: Hair has gone missing
- Kristen Stewart: She still thinks about her first love
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are renting a luxurious apartment
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart in love
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart: They went unrecognised at a recent gig
» Demi Moore: Autobiography planned
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: