He said: “I haven’t watched the second part yet of ‘Twilight’ yet, but I understand the fascination with Robert. I think he’s really sexy!”
Hugh, 49, also revealed how he thought he looked sexy when he wore a cowboy hat in movie ‘Did You Hear About The Morgans?’ – until he saw himself on screen.
He said: “I thought I looked pretty sexy with the Stetson hat. At least I was hoping I would. But after watching the film I have to admit I looked quite daft.
“But you have to know that I always tell the costume designers to make me look as attractive as possible.”
Recently there were reports Hugh was going to quit acting after he said it so many times but now he has just decided to see what projects come his way.
He told Germany’s OK! magazine: “I realised that I’m going to make a fool of myself if I keep talking about it. So from now on I’m going to shut up about it.”
- Robert Pattinson is “old-fashioned” when it comes to love
- Robert Pattinson: He does not understand girls
- Olivia Wilde: Her mother taught her how to be sexy
- Robert Pattinson asked Kristen Stewart out a lot
- Robert Pattinson: Ashley Greene does not understand the hype
» Kylie Minogue: Attracted to girls
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: