Hugh Jackman’s son thinks he is embarrassing.
The 42-year-old actor insists 11-year-old Oscar – his eldest child with wife Deborra-Lee Furness – doesn’t view him as “cool”, despite portraying ‘X-Men’ hero Wolverine on the big screen. Hugh – who also has six-year-old daughter Ava with his wife – said: “I just did this one-man show in Toronto. There’s an early song where I’m talking about how I like to dance but I’m Wolverine – it’s a funny, fun thing.
“I was dancing and being a bit of a goofball. My son turned to my wife and said, ‘My dad is so embarrassing.’ He thinks I’m embarrassing.” Hugh – who will portray the character for the sixth time in ‘The Wolverine’ – also admitted he no longer tries to lose weight between the films as it is so hard to bulk up for the part. He told Total Film magazine: “I’m just a tall, skinny guy that’s had to put on weight for Wolverine, basically. The reason I had never really gone back to how my body would be is because Wolverine has been every three years and I know how hard it is to put on the weight.”
- Bruce Willis: He is concerned he may be replaced in the “Die Hard” franchise
- Jennifer Hudson: Her fiance doesn’t want her to lose any more weight
- Kendra Wilkinson: No Playboy cover shoot, because her weight
- Hugh Jackman fractured wrestler Dolph Ziggler’s jaw
- Kelly Rowland: Easy weight loss
» Sarah Jessica Parker wants to travel the world
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: