Jake Gyllenhaal wants to start a family. The 29-year-old actor – who is believed to be dating singer Taylor Swift – admires the values his parents instilled in him from a young age and would love to be able to pass their advice down to another generation.
He said: “Family is ultimately what I want. I was always taught to feel comfortable about my body. My parents told me that there is a beauty in whatever you are and however you look.”
As well as wanting to start a family Jake – who split from long-term girlfriend Reese Witherspoon late last year – also admitted he was attracted to his role as a viagra salesman in ‘Love and Other Drugs’ because the script came at a time when he was questioning love in his own life.
He explained to Attitude magazine: “There comes a time in people’s lives when they say, ‘Do I have real love? Do I want real love?’
“When I read the script, it was a time when that seemed to be a pressing question.”
- Jake Gyllenhaal: He wants to write his own films
- Jake Gyllenhaal: Reese Witherspoon broke his heart
- Taylor Swift: She and Jake Gyllenhaal have met one another’s families
- Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal: Split up?
- Reese Witherspoon acts like a schoolgirl
» Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens: They will get back together
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: