Jake Gyllenhaal was rejected by Minka Kelly when he asked her on a date.
The ‘Source Code’ actor wanted to take the ‘Friday Night Lights’ beauty out last year but Minka, 31, reportedly “declined” the invitation because “she was trying to patch things up” with Derek Jeter, according to Us Weekly magazine. New York Yankees player Derek, 37 and Minka split in August after over three years but it appears as if Minka made the right decision because they rekindled their romance on a trip to Paris over the festive holidays.
Jake, 31, has been single since his brief relationship with Taylor Swift ended last year but has previously declared he is confident he will meet his dream woman when the time is right, despite his hectic work commitments.
He said: “I think everybody has the time to fall in love when they’re doing anything. I think there’s always some time for that. But don’t just take my word for it, you should ask the presidents of countries if they have time to fall in love while they’re trying to save the world.”
He has also been in long-term relationships with Kirsten Dunst and Reese Witherspoon.
- Jake Gyllenhaal: He isn’t worried about his busy career affecting his love life
- Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Swift have split up
- Taylor Swift: She is optimistic about love at the moment
- Taylor Swift: She was put off eating when her relationship with Jake Gyllenhaal ended
- Taylor Swift: She likes to be “surprised by love”
» Kate Beckinsale says people should never go parasailing
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: