Jennifer Lopez can’t relax. The singer-and-actress – who has two-year-old twins Max and Emme with husband Marc Anthony – admits she is constantly worrying about her family and rarely gets time to indulge her own interests.
She said: “I don’t really believe mothers have time for themselves. “It’s always on your mind, even when you are trying to relax and get away – it’s just one of the absolute facts of being a mother.”
However, the 41-year-old beauty admits she does get some time to be alone when she is working on a music or film project.
She said: “That’s when I have time to concentrate on what I’m doing, but as far as leisure time, mothers don’t get that – it’s just part of the deal.”
Jennifer also admits she has learned to lead a life away from the paparazzi after years of being followed by photographers.
She revealed: “I take my kids outside and we do things, but I’m careful about where I take them. Marc and I want our work to be the focus of what we do.
“We understand some of our private life comes into that, but it’s better when that’s not the whole thing.”
- Jennifer Lopez has revealed she feared there was something wrong with her daughter Emme
- Jennifer Lopez: She felt “safe” in her marriage
- Jennifer Lopez: Home life is more important than career
- Jennifer Lopez: Giving birth is the most empowering thing she has done
- Miley Cyrus: She has lashed out at a photographer
» Beth Ditto: She can’t call Kate Moss by her first name
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: