Joan Collins says Duchess Catherine is “flawless”.
The former ‘Dynasty’ star is a huge fan of the 30-year-old royal – who married Prince William last April – and thinks she, William and his brother Harry are great ambassadors for the UK. She said: “I very much like Catherine. What do we call her now? The Duchess of Cambridge sounds so old! Can’t we just call her Princess Catherine as they do in America? She has not put a foot wrong. She even looks like a princess. I think Prince William has done a great job and taught her what to expect. She is flawless in everything, her clothes, her smile, her attitude.
“Harry was in Las Vegas when we were there a month ago – he drove in on his Harley through the Arizona desert. He’s very much a man of the people, isn’t he? I like that.”
Joan was also a huge fan of William’s mother, the late Princess Diana, and was devastated when she died in 1997.
She said: “Diana had a tough time. She wasn’t strong enough to survive what was happening to her. I loved her.”
- Joan Collins “loves” Britain’s Queen Elizabeth
- Prince William and Duchess Catherine’s charity efforts have been praised by former James Bond star Sir Roger Moore
- Snoop Dogg: He gave Britain’s Prince William pre-wedding advice
- Britain’s Prince William bought Duchess Catherine a puppy
- Katy Perry: She wants to meet Prince Harry
» Liv Tyler collects perfumes but doesn’t wear any of them
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: