Justin Bieber has never believed in Santa Claus.
The ‘Baby’ hitmaker explained his mother, Pattie Mallette – who raised the 17-year-old singer singlehandedly – wanted to be “straight up and honest” with him, and was concerned he would think she was a “liar” when he later found out Father Christmas wasn’t real.
He said: “My mom always told me there wasn’t a Santa. This was her logic: she thought if I grew up knowing about Santa then finding out he wasn’t real, that it would be like she was lying to me. And then when she told me about God, I maybe wouldn’t believe her.
“She wanted to be straight-up and honest with me all the time. I didn’t tell my friends or ruin it for anyone – I was a good kid!”
Justin – who is dating singer-and-actress Selena Gomez – admitted his only Christmas wish this year is for his family to be happy and healthy.
He added in an interview with AOL Music: “To be honest, I really don’t have any Christmas wishes this year. I just wish to be happy and that everyone be healthy in my family.”
- Selena Gomez: What’s great about dating Justin Bieber
- Justin Bieber: Family are the most important part of Christmas
- Selena Gomez: She blames her hospitalisation on eating too much junk food
- Justin Bieber: He refused to let Selena Gomez pay
- Selena Gomez: She met Justin Bieber through her mother
» Peaches Geldof won’t get married for at least another two years
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: