Justin Bieber is to perform a private concert for David and Victoria Beckham’s children. The 17-year-old singing sensation is to receive coaching from the soccer star in return for playing a show for the kids – Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, eight, Cruz, six, and one-week-old Harper – and says he will even bring girlfriend Selena Gomez along to sing.
He said: “I’ve agreed to give the boys a private concert at their house – if David gives me some private soccer lessons.
“David’s an amazing dad, and he told me how happy it would make the boys, so I had to say yes.
“Maybe now they have a girl, Selena will have to come too, and dedicate a song to Harper.
“David tells me my records are always played in their household, and David and Victoria are both really cool, so I’m happy to oblige.”
Despite Victoria and David saying their family is complete now they have a daughter, Justin thinks they may have another child in future.
Speaking to the new issue of Closer magazine, he added: “David and Victoria are great parents, they will do anything for their kids. People thought they would stop now they have a daughter but I’m not so sure, they both love kids so much I can see them having one more.”
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez: Lunch invitation from David and Victoria Beckham
- Justin Bieber: He wants David Beckham to give him soccer lessons
- David Beckham thinks Justin Bieber will be an “amazing” father
- Victoria Beckham: She wants to bring her new daughter up in America
- Justin Bieber wants to have hair like David Beckham
» Lady Gaga: Her British website has been hacked
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: