Justin Bieber would love to work with his girlfriend Selena Gomez. The 17-year-old singer began dating the Disney starlet last year and a smitten Justin – who recently revealed the brunette beauty makes him “really happy” – admitted he would love to collaborate on a record with her because he thinks her music is “amazing”.
He said: “Maybe I’d sing with Selena, I’ve heard all of her new stuff it’s amazing. I would also love to work with Will.i.am as well as Jay-Z – on a cool fun record.”
However, Justin – who celebrated picking up three awards at the Billboard Music Awards last night (22.05.11) with a kiss from 18-year-old Selena –admitted there are some downsides to fame including constantly having to put a smile on for fans.
He told website Hollyscoop: “It was a little bit difficult at first because I was really normal but I mean I still am normal I still do regular stuff, it’s crazy now to have to deal with the fans, you always have to have a smile on your face but it’s fun, I love what I do, I wouldn’t change it for the world.
“The best thing about tonight was seeing my mom’s eyes and seeing how proud she was.”
- Selena Gomez has received death threats from jealous Justin Bieber fans
- Selena Gomez isn’t worried about having to present Justin Bieber
- Justin Bieber: He was blocked by security when trying to talk to Rihanna
- Selena Gomez is to host the MTV Europe Music Awards
- Justin Bieber branded rumours he has fathered a love child as “crap”
» Miley Cyrus: She has enjoyed exploring Colombia with Liam Hemsworth
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: