Justin Bieber says Will Smith has become a father figure to him. The teen singing sensation, whose debut movie ‘Never Say Never’ premiered in Los Angeles last night (08.02.11), has revealed he looks up to the Hollywood superstar and his family – wife Jada Pinkett Smith and children Trey, Jaden and Willow – as they have all given him lots of useful advice.
He said: “The Smith family has been really amazing to me and really supportive in everything I’m doing. The family are just really nice and they are really good people.”
“Will’s definitely looking at different scripts for me and trying to develop stuff.”
However, he admitted the pair are yet to commit to an official project together, saying: “No, not at the moment. We’re just kind of looking at stuff.”
While Justin is an admirer of Will, the ‘Baby’ hitmaker has a lots of fans of his own and they came out in their thousands to see their idol at the premiere last night.
Speaking about the hysterical scenes, dubbed ‘Bieber Fever’, Justin said: “‘Bieber Fever’ is everything. It’s everything.
“I think it’s my fans being really supportive. They made it up. At the end of the day, my fans are my everything, and they got me to this position.”
- Justin Bieber: He claims there is “no cure for Bieber Fever”
- Justin Bieber: He gets bullied over the internet
- Justin Bieber: Russell Brand and Katy Perry want their own
- Justin Bieber: He would love to work with his girlfriend Selena Gomez
- Justin Bieber has become the first person in history to reach two billion hits on YouTube
» Khloe Kardashian gets called the “fat” Kardashian sister
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: