Katy Perry is cutting out junk food before her big day.
The ‘I Kissed A Girl’ singer – who is set to exchange vows with fiance Russell Brand in October – has yet to find the perfect wedding dress for their intimate ceremony, but is already cutting back on fatty foods in preparation.
She said: “I’m preparing a little bit here and there. I have to stop eating McDonald’s and start my dance classes.”
The 25-year-old pop star – who accepted the comedian’s marriage proposal after a four-month whirlwind romance – is reportedly already thinking about having children with Russell.
A friend close to Katy said: “She’s totally in love with him. She never stops talking about Russell and is already talking about how she can’t wait to make him a dad.”
Russell – who abandoned his womanising ways in order to settle down with Katy – also recently admitted he was beginning to feel broody.
When asked if he wanted to be a dad, the 34-year-old star said: “That would be good, I do want children.”
- Katy Perry: She is writing a love song for Russell Brand
- Katy Perry: Her mother “can’t wait” for her daughter to have children
- Katy Perry: Russell Brand has given her self-confidence
- Katy Perry: She is too busy to have children
- Katy Perry: Her dad has praised his new son-in-law Russell Brand
» Scarlett Johansson: The secret message behind her tattoo
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: