Kourtney Kardashian wants her breast implants removed. The 31-year-old socialite had her bust enhanced when she was in college, but admits she regrets having had the procedure because she now doesn’t think it was necessary.
She said: “I had my boobs done but if I could go back, I wouldn’t have done it I was so cute before. “I’ve realised that I was made to look a certain way and I’m considering removing them.” While Kourtney – who has 14-month-old son Mason with boyfriend Scott Disick – is considering removing her implants, she won’t make a final decision until she stops breast feeding.
She explained: “I’m breast feeding Mason right now but once I’ve finished, I’m going to see what they look like and decide then.”
The reality TV star also admitted her eating habits having changed since she feel pregnant with Mason.
She said: “I used to diet when I was younger. I watched what I ate a lot more and only had two meals a day. “Then I got pregnant and it became more about being healthy, so I started eating breakfast in the morning. Now I have five small meals a day.”
- Kourtney Kardashian is eating “whatever” she can while she is pregnant
- Kim Kardashian: She has had a butt x-ray
- Kim Kardashian: She is having second thoughts about having a big family
- Kourtney Kardashian: She hates being away from her son
- Khloe Kardashian is reportedly having fertility treatment
» Cameron Diaz: She eats an “upside down” diet
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: