The ‘Poker Face’ singer – who became a worldwide celebrity this year thanks to her debut LP ‘The Fame’ which sold more than eight million copies – thanked her fans for their love and support and wished them a very happy festive holiday.
The 23-year-old pop star wrote on her twitter page: “Merry Christmas, Ill love you + make music 4ever, never give up on ure dreams. Thank u for never giving up on me. On a date w Johhnie walker (sic).”
Lady Gaga – whose real name is Stefani Germanotta – also said she couldn’t believe how successful 2009 had been for her.
She added: “Tonight for xmas, they told me december marks 1 year since the fame was released, and today we are 8 million albums sold. I love u monsters (sic).”
Lady Gaga – who always refers to her fans as her “monsters” – recently described her followers as the most loyal fans in the world.
The singer – who recently released second album ‘The Fame Monster’ – said: “My fans are f***ing really smart – they’re art students, they’re club kids, and some of them are just normal top 40-listening kids in high school who don’t feel like they have an identity yet and they’re searching for one.”
- Lady Gaga: She has become the queen of twitter
- Lady Gaga wants to set up a children’s foundation in India
- Lady Gaga has raised $250,000 for earthquake victims
- Justin Bieber has become the first person in history to reach two billion hits on YouTube
- Lady Gaga: She is “quite traditional” when it comes to family
» Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie: $100,000 donation
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: