Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively have taken a trip to Disneyland. The couple – who are believed to be dating after being spotted on a string of luxurious dates around Europe – were spotted at the theme park in Anaheim, California, with a group of friends after the ‘Green Lantern’ actress attended the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday night (05.06.11).
According to USMagazine.com, the pair arrived via a private entrance and marched straight to the front of the queue for the park’s ‘StarTours’ ride, before being spotted “chatting and laughing” on the way back to their hotel in Downtown Disney.
This is the latest in a string of dates Leonardo, 35, has whisked the ‘Gossip Girl’ beauty away on.
Despite the fact the couple have refused to confirm their relationship, they have been seen together on a yacht in Cannes, France, and on a water taxi in Venice, Italy.
Leonardo also treated the 23-year-old actress to a helicopter ride to Saint-Paul de Vence, France for a $500 lunch at La Colombe d’Or Restaurant, a stay at the $5,000-a-night suite at Hotel de Paris and a trip on a $52 million yacht and friends have revealed the ‘Inception’ star is determined to please Blake.
A source recently said: “I’ve never seen him like this with a girl.”
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively are considering moving in together
- Leonardo DiCaprio: He has given Blake Lively’s dad a colouring book
- Leonardo DiCaprio is getting over his split from Bar Refaeli
- Paris Hilton: She is furious with paparazzi for photographing her in a bikini
- Leonardo DiCaprio is reportedly dating Australian model Alyce Crawford
» Elizabeth Hurley: Her pet parrot is a fan of Bruno Mars
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: