Leonardo DiCaprio has given Blake Lively’s dad a colouring book for his birthday. The ‘Inception’ actor presented the 24-year-old actress’ father Ernie, who was celebrating his 64th birthday, with the item during dinner at Madeo restaurant in Los Angeles, and the actor was thrilled with his artistic gift. A source said: “Blake’s father loved it.” The 36-year-old star – who split from supermodel Bar Refaeli in May after dating her for five years – is said to be “smitten” with the ‘Gossip Girl’ actress.
Another source added: “[They] are so smitten it’s crazy. I bet they get engaged in the next six months!”
The pair – who have been spotted on a number of luxurious dates around Europe – were recently seen spending time at Disneyland in Anaheim, California, with a group of friends after the ‘Green Lantern’ star attended the MTV Movie Awards.
Leonardo – who missed celebrating Blake’s 24th birthday yesterday (25.08.11) due to his ‘Great Gatsby’ filming commitments in Australia – treated her to a helicopter ride to Saint-Paul de Vence, France, where they enjoyed a $500 lunch earlier this year.
- Leonardo DiCaprio: He and Blake Lively have taken a trip to Disneyland
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively are considering moving in together
- Leonardo DiCaprio is reportedly dating Australian model Alyce Crawford
- Scarlett Johansson is reportedly dating British musician Dan White
- Leonardo DiCaprio is reportedly dating model Madalina Ghenea
» Robbie Williams: He shaved his beard after being mistaken for an old man
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: