The ‘Hannah Montana’ star – who recently gyrated on stage at the Royal Variety Performance in Blackpool, UK, wearing only a tiny pair of leather hotpants while performing her hit ‘Party In The USA’ – can be seen in a video clip urging Noah Cyrus to perform a routine to Akon’s ‘Smack That’ featuring daring shimmies and pats to her butt.
The 17-year-old teen sensation – who has recently said she is keen to appeal to a wider, more adult audience – is used to shocking her fans.
Last year she appeared in a series of semi-nude photographs for US publication Vanity Fair and had to apologise afterwards when fans deemed them inappropriate.
She said: “I took part in a photo shoot that was supposed to be ‘artistic’ and now, seeing the photographs and reading the story, I feel so embarrassed. I never intended for any of this to happen and I apologise to my fans who I care so deeply about.”
In August this year she was also slammed for her dance routine at the Teen Choice Awards where she danced provocatively around a pole.
- Bret Michaels: Miley Cyrus is not taking shit
- Scarlett Johansson insists there was “nothing wrong” with her taking nude photographs of herself
- Miley Cyrus: Dance-off with her mother
- Lindsay Lohan: She claims she should have had the lead role in ‘Black Swan’
- Madonna’s underwear are her favourite possessions
» Peaches Geldof: Car crash
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: