Nicole Scherzinger cries when Lewis Hamilton hears her music. The former Pussycat Dolls singer says her Formula 1 ace boyfriend has a “great ear” for recognising a good song so she always feels proud when he praises her work.
She said: “He’s great. It’s satisfying to play him stuff and for him to say, ‘It’s really good babe,’ and it makes me teary-eyed because he has such a great ear.” While he is a fan of her music, Lewis does not enjoy being a passenger when Nicole is driving.
She added: “I think Lewis would rather be behind the wheel than me.
“I have kind of a heavy foot because I’m always late for everything so I’m always rushing around.”
Nicole also admitted her relationship can be “challenging” because of their respective work commitments, but she likes that they are able to keep it interesting.
She told Now magazine: “I don’t know how we make it work but somehow we manage.
“We live in two different countries so it can be challenging but it makes things interesting.”
- Lewis Hamilton is renting two houses in Los Angeles
- Nicole Scherzinger: She wouldn’t wish a long-distance relationship on anyone
- Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton spent New Year’s Eve together
- Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton: Secret meetings
- Lewis Hamilton is still in love with Nicole Scherzinger
» Charlie Sheen: He found it “tough” to fulfil Bree Olsen’s “insatiable” appetite for sex
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: