Oprah Winfrey has been named the highest earning female in Hollywood. The TV host beat the likes of Beyonce Knowles, Lady Gaga and Madonna, making $324 million from her media empire, which includes her own chat show and magazine, to top the list compiled by Forbes.
Oprah, 56, made more money than the other stars in the top five put together, with Beyonce raking in $89 million, Britney Spears banking $65 million, Lady Gaga earning $64 million and Madonna swelling her purse with $59.9 million.
Newcomers under 30 made a big impression on the top 10, with Gaga beating stalwarts including Sandra Bullock – the only actress on the list – and Ellen DeGeneres.
Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift also made the top 10, with TV host Judge Judy rounding off the list.
Earlier this year, Oprah topped the list of the highest earning talk show hosts for her ‘Oprah Winfrey Show’, taking home $315 million a year for her programme, taking far more than the rest of the top five, which included David Letterman, Jay Leno and Conan O’Brien.
Forbes Top 10 Highest Earning Hollywood Women 2010:
1. Oprah Winfrey: $324 million
2. Beyonce Knowles: $89 million
3. Britney Spears: $65 million
4. Lady Gaga: $64 million
5. Madonna: $59.9 million
6. Sandra Bullock: $59.2 million
7. Ellen DeGeneres: $56 million
8. Miley Cyrus: $48 million
9. Taylor Swift: $46 million
10. Judge Judy: $46 million
- Oprah Winfrey is the world’s most powerful celebrity
- Top 10 Earning Musicians
- Lady Gaga: She is the World’s Most Powerful Celebrity
- Leonardo DiCaprio: He is the world’s highest paid actor
- Lady Gaga is the most powerful female celebrity
» Madonna was bullied at school
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: