Pamela Anderson dates for her sons. The former ‘Baywatch’ beauty has two boys, Brandon, 15, and 13-year-old Dylan, with ex-husband Tommy Lee and admits being a single mother limits the type of man she can go out with.
She said: “My sons influence who I date but maybe as they get older my attitude towards men may change. It’s just when you’re a single mum, unfortunately I think we date for our kids. You think, ‘Who are my kids going to want to hang out with?’ Rather than who you want.”
The 44-year-old star – who has also been married to Kid Rock and Rick Salomon – says she’s single at the moment but is confident she will eventually meet the right man.
She told Britain’s OK! magazine: “I am single. I like someone with a bit of an edge. Someone who’s passionate about what they do. But I guess I haven’t found that magical combination of everything yet. Someday I’ll find someone.”
- Pamela Anderson wants to date an older man
- Pamela Anderson won’t rule out reuniting with Tommy Lee
- Pamela Anderson was “crushed” when Michael Jackson failed to propose to her
- Paris Hilton: She has a new man
- Elijah Wood can’t wait to get married and have children
» Sarah Jessica Parker is already planning for her children leaving home
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: