Peaches Geldof still speaks to her ex-husband.
The 21-year-old socialite married Chester French drummer Max Drummey in a shock ceremony in August 2008 and though they divorced just six months later, Peaches – who is now romancing SCUM rocker Thomas Cohen – is glad to still have him in her life. She said: “I actually spoke to Max on the phone the other day. He lives really near me in Los Angeles. He’s such a good person as well, so that was not an area where there was any drama.”
Peaches– the daughter of singer-and-activist Bob Geldof and the late Paula Yates – also admitted her father doesn’t always like her boyfriends initially but they eventually win him over.
She said: “He’s been quite vocal. He said to me that he thinks I’ve had really nice boyfriends. “There have been a few that he’s been not that into, but then he’s sort of come round.”
- Peaches Geldof: Her father never gives her money
- Peaches Geldof wants to be a “Louis Theroux”-style documentary maker
- Peaches Geldof’s baby is due on her late mother’s birthday
- Peaches Geldof: She has been accused of shoplifting
- Peaches Geldof: She has split from her boyfriend
» Kylie Minogue: She considers retiring every time she finishes a tour
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: