Pixie Lott likes “every type” of men. The ‘Boys and Girls’ hitmaker likes guys to take an interest in the opposite sex but insists she doesn’t have preference over a particular kind of styling.
Speaking about her ideal man, she said: “It depends what kind of vibe they’re going for. I like the indie boy look, or I like the smart polo top look, or the surfer look. If they’re rocking their own thing then I’m into it. I don’t have a type. I’ve just basically described every type of man. All men.”
However, the 19-year-old star admits there is no special man in her life at present.
She exclusively told BANG Showbiz: “A boyfriend? No. I’m just too busy at the moment.”
The singer-turned-designer – who has created a range for womenswear chain Lipsy – also revealed she would like to create a fashion range for men in the future.
Asked if she had any menswear plans lined up, she said: “Not yet. Maybe when I’m older that’d be fun.”
- Stacy Keibler: Relationship with George Clooney took her by complete surprise
- Pixie Lott: She likes to create her own clothes
- Lady Gaga has enjoyed a date with her boyfriend at a shooting range
- Selena Gomez isn’t worried about having to present Justin Bieber
- Elijah Wood can’t wait to get married and have children
» Naomi Campbell: She admits she has made many mistakes
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: