Pixie Lott likes to create her own clothes.
The ‘Boys and Girls’ hitmaker believes vintage shops are the best place to go for unique pieces, and enjoys customising the items she buys. She said: “I find some really cool, unique stuff in vintage shops. The good thing about vintage if that it doesn’t quite fit you can customise it, like, make it shorter. The shorter the better!
“And I’ve been wearing a lot of socks and stockings. It’s a bit school-girlie, which I like.
“I love chains and headbands, so I put lots of accessories with every outfit. And I like to mix designer pieces, high street and vintage.”
The 19-year-old pop star also reveals she loves the style of the 60s because of how “sexy” the clothes from that era in British history were.
The singer – who designs a clothing range for UK clothing brand Lipsy – added: “I’ve always loved 60s fashion, it’s so sexy.
“I hear it’s going to be big for autumn, so I’ll be wearing lots of that.”
- Kesha: Her fashion icon is wrestling legend the Ultimate Warrior
- Kim Kardashian: She is “addicted” to sunglasses
- Lily Allen: She launched a boutique because she loves fashion
- Rihanna: Why she decided to dye her hair red
- Drew Barrymore: She hosted an event wearing a £15 dress
» Kim Kardashian: She doesn’t need a man to be happy
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: