Pixie Lott still shares a room with her sister.
The 19-year-old singer has admitted that despite her fame and successful music career, she still lives at home, but insists it isn’t as bad as it sounds. She said: “I officially share a room with my sister, she’s always at her boyfriend’s house so she’s never at home.”
The ‘Mama Do (Uh On, Uh Oh) hitmaker loves family life but wants to move for work reasons, though she is scared of living alone.
She told Britain’s Cosmopolitan magazine: “I like where we live in Brentwood, Essex. But the downsides are having to travel into London – it’d be much easier to just live there!
“I do want to get my own flat although, I’d want to live with a friend, otherwise I’d be scared at night time.”
Pixie also knows exactly how she wants her own place to look when she finally leaves her family home.
“I’d like to go really crazy and have random clashing things. A bit like an Austin Powers house.”
- Pixie Lott has splashed out on a £400,000 home
- Pixie Lott is “too embarrassed” to play tracks she has written about her boyfriend
- Pixie Lott: She’s too young to get married
- Pixie Lott writes songs when she is sad
- Katy Perry: She doesn’t want to sweat on her wedding day
» Lady Gaga: Taylor Swift loves her
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: