Rachel Weisz’s whole day can go amiss if she wears the wrong shoes.
The ‘Brothers Bloom’ actress – who has a four-year-old son Henry with fiance Darren Aronofsky – revealed she can be very superstitious at times.
She said: “I’m a bit superstitious about certain things, like what shoes to wear. If I wear the wrong shoes, the whole day may go wrong. “Or if I don’t get to the bottom of the stairs before the door closes – stupid little things like that.”
However, when it comes to her spare time, 40-year-old Rachel likes to do things which are a little more down to earth.
She stated: “I wish I had some exotic hobby like doing yoga upside-down on a tightrope, but I don’t. I just like good conversation, seeing my friends, going out for a great meal and being a mummy.”
Rachel also insisted she has never struggled to combine her career with motherhood.
She explained: “Being an actress as a mum is very easy because the baby just comes with you. The sets are welcoming to children, dogs – it’s like a circus. It’s a friendly place for a child to visit.”
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz married secretly in New York
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz: Their first public appearance together
- Rachel Weisz struggled with “anti-authority issues”
- Scarlett Johansson insists there was “nothing wrong” with her taking nude photographs of herself
- Harry Potter Star Rupert Grint only owns one pair of shoes
» Liv Tyler sees her parents as human beings
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: