The ‘Russian Roulette’ singer – who had a difficult 2009 after being assaulted by then-boyfriend Chris Brown in February – plans to get rid of as many of her bad habits as possible next year. She said: “I want to stop shopping, being late, start waking up early, stuff like that.”
Although her career is going from strength-to-strength, the 21-year-old star has vowed not to let her work get in the way of spending time with her loved ones.
She added: “I’d like to see my mum and grandparents more. I don’t have a lot of girlfriends, but the one I do have is around me all the time.”
Career-wise, the ‘Umbrella’ hitmaker also has a number of achievements she would like to accomplish in the coming decade.
She explained: “I want to learn the drums and I want to work with Depeche Mode so bad.”
- Rihanna: His mother thinks she is “way too mature”
- Rihanna: Relationship with Matt Kemp isn’t serious
- Kirsten Dunst: Her family are the most important thing in her life
- Kylie Minogue: Her boyfriend makes her relax
- Rihanna: Jay Sean wants to work with her
» Robert Pattinson chipped his tooth
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: