Rihanna can’t wear white anymore.The ‘Only Girl In The World’ singer has recently dyed her hair a shocking bright red colour, but the style means she can’t wear light garments because it runs, ruining them.
Rihanna explained: “Red suits my mood right now, it’s fun, playful and flirty. But I can’t wear white anymore, and my god, my pillows! I wake up thinking, ‘What The Hell? Who’s died in here?’ my pillows, my sheets, I open my eyes and see red.”
The ‘Rude Boy’ hitmaker is also constantly touring the world and relies on laundry services to keep her clothes clean, but says she still washes all her own underwear by hand, as it is ”too personal to send out”.
Barbados born Rihanna is also said to be considering becoming a UK resident, and moving from California to London.
She said: “I spend more time over there than I spend in Los Angeles, and that’s where I live. London is more like my home.”
Rihanna’s fifth album ‘Loud’ was released on November 10.
- Bruce Willis: He doesn’t wear underwear for his action roles
- Rihanna: She has been named a tourism ambassador for Barbados
- Jade Ewen: She is scared she will get caught wearing “granny pants”
- Rihanna and Matt Kemp: They have reportedly split up
- Rihanna: She has built a shrine to Bob Marley
» Miley Cyrus: She has split from Liam Hemsworth again
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: