Robert Pattinson could be set to star in the final episode of ‘Entourage’.
The ‘Twilight’ actor is rumoured to be making an appearance in the series seven finale of the American comedy-drama show as a particularly difficult client of fictional film agent Ari Gold, who is played by Jeremy Piven. The hunky star is believed to have filmed scenes for the final episode of the hit show.
However, the 24-year-old actor is not the only high profile name set to join the ‘Entourage’ cast.
Both Eminem and Christina Aguilera have already confirmed they will be making cameo appearances in the show’s final episode.
Robert – who was catapulted to fame after playing Edward Cullen in hit film franchise ‘Twilight’ – recently revealed he intends to continue his intense shooting schedule for the foreseeable future.
He explained: “I just want to work as much as I am now. I like working all the time because I spent so many years before ‘Twilight’ just doing stuff for two or three months of the year. The rest of the time I’d do nothing, or I’d just have tiny little jobs.”
- Robert Pattinson: He is a workaholic
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart: They want to achieve a “Johnny Depp level of fame”
- Robert Pattinson sent teenage girls into pandemonium in London
- Twilight: $25 Million for Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner
- Robert Pattinson has taken his girlfriend Kristen Stewart on a tour of his hometown
» Lady Gaga: Her on-off boyfriend Luc Carl doesn’t like pop music
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: