The ‘Twilight’ actor is keen to venture into the music world but says he will have to take a break from acting as he wouldn’t be able to combine his two passions.
He said: “I kind of want to do an album at the end of the year. All my friends are recording albums and I’m very annoyed about it. But I can’t do two things at once. I don’t know how people like Jennifer Lopez can act and also sing. I’m just like, ‘I can’t.’ But, hopefully, I’ll find some time to get it together.”
Last year, Robert revealed would love to pursue a music career but fears the baggage of his role as vampire Edward Cullen in the ‘Twilight’ films would ruin his chances of being successful.
He said: “I write songs, that’s true. I’ll record a few tracks as soon as I finish the promotion for the movies, but before I won’t to do anything. I don’t want to release an album which has a sticker on it saying, ‘By the vampire of ‘Twilight’,’ on it.
“If the record is released one day there won’t be my name or my picture on the cover. Everyone would be biased. No one would listen to it.”
- Robert Pattinson: He can’t trust new people since he became famous
- Robert Pattinson: He thinks appearing in a stage show would be “exhausting”
- Robert Pattinson is “old-fashioned” when it comes to love
- Joe Jonas: He believes his solo album is more “mature”
- Robert Pattinson: He takes six months to write a song
» Jennifer Aniston: Back together with an ex?
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: