Rupert Grint wanted to be an artist. The ‘Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows’ star is a big fan of “disturbing” painters and admits he would have pursued a creative career path if his acting career hadn’t taken off.
He said: “If it wasn’t for ‘Harry Potter’ I’d probably be doing art, because I’ve always been into it. I’m regularly drawing, painting, sketching or doodling. It’s pretty much a hobby of mine.
“I quite like surreal artists, like Salvador Dali or Otto Dix. Otto’s paintings are quite disturbing, which is probably why I like them!”
As well as enjoying art, Rupert – who plays Ron Weasley in the film series – also likes to play golf in his free time, and enjoys playing against his ‘Harry Potter’ co-stars.
He explained: “I first got into golf because my dad and a couple of friends played it. A lot of the people on the ‘Harry Potter’ set play golf too, like the twins – James and Oliver Phelps – so I’ve played with them a few times. It’s a really good way of chilling out.”
- Rupert Grint: He found filming the end of the ‘Harry Potter’ movies an anticlimax
- Rupert Grint had trouble after Harry Potter
- Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint used to hide from their bodyguards
- Daniel Radcliffe: He he was in bits and in tears when the last Harry Potter movie wrapped
- Rupert Grint: The Harry Potter Star is looking for love
» Kate Winslet: She has split from her boyfriend
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: