Rupert Grint admits it was “nerve-wracking” filming his first sex scene.
The actor had already had an on-screen kiss in ‘Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince’ but says getting intimate in new movie ‘Cherrybomb’ was a lot harder.
He said: “In ‘Harry Potter’ it was just a kiss, really. It was suggestive more than anything. This was a lot more intimate. It was quite nerve-wracking. I was quite nervous about it.”
Although he got his top off for the scenes, Rupert doesn’t think he could follow in his ‘Harry Potter’ co-star Daniel Radcliffe’s footsteps and strip off completely.
He said: “I don’t think I could. Just being on stage would be quite a scary thing, let alone with no clothes on. It takes a lot of courage.”
Daniel bared all on stage in the West End and Broadway play ‘Equus’.
Although he is branching out into other movies, Rupert, 21, admits he’ll miss the ‘Harry Potter’ films when shooting finishes in June.
He told The Independent newspaper: “It’s a weird feeling actually. I never really thought it would end. I never really saw this day coming.”
- Daniel Radcliffe preparing for Broadway Musical
- Daniel Radcliffe: Staring in new Broadway musical
- Daniel Radcliffe: He will never again be as successful as with “Harry Potter”
- Daniel Radcliffe is getting in shape for his upcoming Broadway role
- Rupert Grint: He wanted to be an artist
» David Duchovny: A life saver?
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: