Russell Brand is planning a second honeymoon with Katy Perry. The British comic star married the ‘Firework’ singer in India last October before jetting to the Maldives in the Indian Ocean for a break but Russell has now decided to take his wife on a month-long trip to the Far East so they can spend some quality time together.
A source said: “Russell is desperate to treat Katy. Even if a great film role comes up he will turn it down for the trip as he wants more of a work/life balance and to enjoy his new wife.”
Russell, 35, and 26-year-old Katy are reportedly hoping to start a family soon but pals say the couple want to spend some quality time together first before settling down.
The source added to The Sun newspaper: “Katy’s been saying how she’ll want a break after the tour she is on. And while they’d love a beach holiday, they also want to be adventurous and see more of the world before they start a family.”
The pair’s original honeymoon in the Maldives was interrupted by a spider which bit Katy, leaving her needing medication.
- Rihanna: She splashed out on a second honeymoon for Katy Perry
- Russell Brand is taking Katy Perry on a romantic holiday to India
- Katy Perry: Russell Brand has stepped out without his wedding ring
- Katy Perry: No weeks without Russell Brand
- Katy Perry: Russell Brand only sees her once a week
» Peaches Geldof: She has been accused of shoplifting
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: