Sandra Bullock is planning to spoil her son Louis for Christmas.
The ‘Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close’ star admitted she may have gone overboard with gifts for the 23-month-old tot but is planning to remind him about her generosity when he reaches his troublesome teenage years.
She said: “It’s gonna be a little ridiculous. I want the photo ops to be really great because he’s not going to remember it, but he’ll remember it by the photos and when he’s 16 and says, ‘I hate you — you’re a horrible mother,’ I’ll go, ‘Do you see this Christmas? Do you see that I got you that life-size lion? Shut up! Get in your room and do your homework. I was a good mother then.’
“And that’s what I’m going to use. That’s my ammunition.”
Sandra – who divorced husband Jesse James following claims he cheated on her – also revealed she hasn’t ruled out the possibility of expanding her family in the future with more kids although she and Louis are perfectly content for now.
Asked if she plans to adopt again, the 47-year-old actress told ‘Access Hollywood’: “I don’t know. I’m so blessed with what I have.”
- Sandra Bullock: She was reunited with her ex-husband’s daughter
- Sandra Bullock: Jesse James as father for her adopted son?
- Sandra Bullock: No Chance saving her marriage?
- Sandra Bullock: She thinks it’s great Jesse James is moving to Texas
- Sandra Bullock and Jesse James: They will stay in touch
» Amy Winehouse’s father has turned her home into a shrine
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: