Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds have been seen enjoying a friendly meal despite announcing their divorce earlier this week.
The 26-year-old beauty – who has been on holiday in Jamaica with friends – met up with Ryan at New York’s Blue Ribbon restaurant on last Friday night (17.12.10) where the pair were spotted having a “friendly chat”.
A source said: “They were smiling and laughing the whole time. They just wanted to connect and have a friendly chat.
“The tone was light and fun despite the untruths the media is working up. They aren’t reconciling. This was just two people who were married being civil and friendly.”
‘Ghost World’ actress Scarlett married Ryan in 2008, and announced earlier this week they would be splitting, with friends claiming they rarely spend any time together because of tough work schedules.
A source said: “They are being very civil about it. The big problem with them is their relationship is the distance. They spent a lot of time apart when they are working. She’s been unhappy for a while.”
According to reports, the showbiz couple split up as long as six months ago, with Scarlett seen looking for a house in New York earlier this year.
- Scarlett Johansson: She is not giving up on love
- Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds were more like brother and sister
- Scarlett Johansson: Her divorce from Ryan Reynolds has been finalised
- Scarlett Johansson: She has been spotted flirting with Justin Bartha
- Scarlett Johansson: She took Sean Penn to Reese Witherspoon’s wedding
» Emily Blunt: She wanted to be a boy when she was younger
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: