Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds were more like “brother and sister” on holiday earlier this year.
The couple – who announced they were to divorce after almost two years of marriage – left onlookers in Switzerland puzzled with their lack of affection or intimacy on the trip in August.
Sources told gossip website RadarOnline.com: “There was no kissing, no hugging, no arm-around-the-shoulder, no public displays of affections that would seem perfectly appropriate for a couple married fewer than two years.
“They hiked through the Swiss Alps with Scarlett snapping photographs. They rarely held hands and while they didn’t argue in public there seemed to be no passion between them.”
It has also been claimed the couple’s public date to New York nightspot Avenue last month was not a celebration for Scarlett’s 26th birthday, but a break from a long weekend they had set aside “to talk” about their marital woes.
Sources told the New York Daily News newspaper the couple “tried to hold it together” as they spent Thanksgiving with the actress’ family, but Scarlett later told Ryan she wanted a divorce, which the actor agreed to following a two-week trial separation.
- Scarlett Johansson: Her divorce from Ryan Reynolds has been finalised
- Scarlett Johansson: She has been spotted flirting with Justin Bartha
- Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds: They have enjoyed a friendly meal
- Sean Penn: Why he split up with Scarlett Johansson
- Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds are reportedly planning a secret wedding
» Angelina Jolie: She and her kids have to sneak out of their house
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: