Scarlett Johansson thinks Robert Downey Jr. was a “gift” to work with.
The actress – who portrays Black Widow in ‘Iron Man 2’ – admits she enjoyed working alongside the actor, who plays the titular character and his alter ego Tony Stark, because he gives so much input. She said: “Robert was incredibly supportive, so enthusiastic for my character and the work that we were doing. He’s completely centred and present.
“To work with somebody that’s present like that is such a gift.”
However, the ‘Lost in Translation’ actress lamented the fact she didn’t get the chance to act alongside Mickey Rourke – who plays villain Ivan Vanko – a great deal while shooting the film.
She said: “I really didn’t get the opportunity to work with Mickey very much.”
Scarlett’s fellow ‘Iron Man 2’ actress Gwyneth Paltrow recently heaped praise on her co-star, saying she “adores” her.
She said recently: “I adore Scarlett. She is really funny. She swears a lot. She has a dirty sense of humour! She loves to cook. She’s a girl after my own heart.”
- Scarlett Johansson: The secret message behind her tattoo
- Scarlett Johansson: Hard fight for role in “Iron Man 2″
- Iron Man 2: Scarlett Johansson and Gwyneth Paltrow became friends
- Robert Downey Jr. accidentally knocked Scarlett Johansson over
- Gwyneth Paltrow: She emailed Robert Downey Jr. to get advice
» Gabriella Cilmi: Topless photos were not part of her plan
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: