Scarlett Johansson is not giving up on love. The Hollywood star announced her split from husband of two years Ryan Reynolds earlier this week but friends say the gorgeous actress is looking forward to falling in love again some day.
The friend told E! News: “She wants a family once she finds the right guy with enough confidence to deal with her celebrity.”
However Scarlett will not be looking for a new boyfriend any time soon as her pals have revealed she and Ryan are both struggling to come to terms with their marriage break-up. The source said: “It hasn’t been easy for either one of them. They still care deeply about each other. It didn’t end on bad terms.”
Scarlett’s and Ryan’s relationship came under huge pressure because they spent so little time together due to their busy careers.
Pals revealed they tried to spend one month together every year but in the end it wasn’t enough.
The friend said: “They were together probably three months their entire marriage. They just grew apart. It was never like ‘we want to split.’ But they just both gave in to the reality that they were never together.”
“Work never even allowed them to get a chance to spend enough time together.
“Last year they spent a month in Europe and didn’t work the whole month.”
- Scarlett Johansson: Her divorce from Ryan Reynolds has been finalised
- Sean Penn: Why he split up with Scarlett Johansson
- Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds: They have enjoyed a friendly meal
- Scarlett Johansson: Marrying Ryan Reynolds was the “best thing” she ever did
- Scarlett Johansson is reportedly dating British musician Dan White
» Johnny Depp: He thinks Angelina Jolie is “normal”
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: