Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber “weirded people out” with their public display of affection at the MTV Movie Awards yesterday (05.06.11). The ‘Wizards of Waverly Place’ actress and her pop star boyfriend couldn’t keep their hands off each other backstage at the event according to witnesses but some people were reportedly uncomfortable with their enthusiastic display.
A source told HollywoodLlfe.com: “They made out for about three minutes and kind of weirded people out. They used a lot of tongue and acted like there was no one else in the room.”
Selena, 18, and 17-year-old Justin have been inseparable recently with the pop star taking his girlfriend on a trip to his hometown of Stratford, Ontario last week where they were joined at the Swiss Chalet restaurant by his cousins and aunt and uncle.
A source said: “Justin and Selena had lunch with Justin’s cousins and his aunt and uncle. They were really sweet and make an adorable couple.
“They looked happy and in love. They acted just like everyday people, very down-to-earth. Justin is part of the community, he’s one of us and is as friendly as can be.”
- Justin Bieber: He has introduced Selena Gomez to his extended family
- Selena Gomez: She is reportedly suffering from blood pressure issues
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez: They crashed a wedding over the weekend
- Selena Gomez has received death threats from jealous Justin Bieber fans
- Justin Bieber: He wants his children to grow up Canada
» Cameron Diaz: She has become “gym buddies” with Prince Harry
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: