The TV star’s husband Ozzy Osbourne is currently in talks to have his autobiography ‘I Am Ozzy’ turned into a film and Sharon thinks the ‘An Education’ star, who was nominated for the Best Actress Oscar, would be perfect to portray her.
She said: “Next year I want to work on a movie for Ozzy. He’s had offers for his book. That lady from ‘An Education’ could play me – she’s fabulous!”
As well as having a film in the pipeline, Sharon and her daughter, presenter Kelly Osbourne, are making a TV series together which aims to help mothers and daughters with difficult relationships.
She added: “Kelly and I are doing a series called ‘Osbourne Family Values’, where we go across the States meeting mums and daughters who are having problems.”
- Sharon Osbourne ignores her personal trainer
- Kelly Osbourne: She would hate to look perfect
- Sharon Osbourne: Her hardest job
- Cherly Cole: Kelly Osbourne loves her style
- Kelly Osbourne: Thinking about drugs every day
» Mika is a hypochondriac
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: