Taylor Lautner is embarrassed by his muscles.
The ‘Twilight Saga: New Moon’ actor – who underwent months of physical training to bulk up for his role as werewolf Jacob Black in the franchise – gets overwhelmed by the attention his physique receives from fans. He said: “It has become embarrassing. It doesn’t annoy me but people do tend to ask about it a lot. To me it’s just part of the character. It’s not like I can take it off!”
It has previously been claimed that the 17-year-old star would like to become a personal trainer if his acting roles dry up.
A source said: “His self-esteem shot through the roof when he bulked up for ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’ and he wants other people to experience that feeling.”
One person who would love to train with the actor is Justin Bieber, who is said to be working with a fitness expert to get a physique like the star.
A source said: “Justin’s positive he has the intensity and focus to get the same results as Taylor.”
Taylor – who put on over 30lbs for his part in the film franchise – has previously said his motivation for the muscle gain was the “movie and the fans”.
- Taylor Lautner: Award from his ex-girlfriend
- Taylor Lautner celebrated filming his last ‘Twilight Saga’ scene
- Twilight Stars Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner in Munich (Germany)
- Robert Pattinson doesn’t miss looking like a “wimp” next to Taylor Lautner
- Robert Pattinson chipped his tooth
» Lindsay Lohan lost her teeth
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: