Taylor Swift likes to have conversations with herself. The 20-year-old singer is enjoying living alone for the first time in her life because she can chat to herself whenever she likes.
The musician – who is rumoured to be dating actor Jake Gyllenhaal – confessed: “Living alone you can do so many fantastic things. “You can walk around and have conversations with yourself and, like, sing your thoughts … I think I’m the only one who does that.”
But the country star, who has a fish pond in her sitting room and a conservatory in the shape of a birdcage at her apartment in Nashville, Tennessee, claims she doesn’t expect to have any wild parties at her swanky pad.
She said: “I have the deeply engrained fear of getting into trouble and being sent to the principal’s office of life.”
And the clean-living beauty says the best thing about turning 21 next month isn’t that she can legally drink alcohol – but that she will be allowed to go to more concerts.
She added to US talk show host Chelsea Handler: “I get to go to the concerts now that my friends used to leave me at home for.”
- Steven Spielberg is “driven” by fear
- Daniel Radcliffe: He has confessed he became “reliant” on alcohol
- Lily Allen: She lived in fear for the first three months of her pregnancy
- Taylor Swift “always lives in fear” that her life will take a turn for the worse
- Charlie Sheen: His “kingdom” is ruled by the “goddesses”
» Kylie Minogue will “be like a five year old”
Trackback-URL für diesen Artikel: